Updated August 1, 2017
Bucoda Community Center
This building was built in 1922 and has served a number of functions. The Town of Bucoda purchased it from the Skookumchuck Odd Fellows in 2004 after it had fallen into severe disrepair after many years, and restoration efforts began in earnest in 2009. Generous donations from local families and organizations, as well as lots of volunteer time and elbow grease allowed the Town to open the facility in 2015 for event rentals, meeting spaces, and community functions.
On July 5, 2016, the Town Hall office moved from the firehouse at Main Street and 5th to the Community Center building's first floor, and is accessible from 7th Street, in the office space that used to house Bucoda's phone company.
The modest little museum on the first floor (also accessible from 7th Street, and formerly the location of Bucoda's Post Office) continues to receive donations of items and photos for display.